Kybella injections dissolve unwanted fat tissues under the chin — no incisions, surgeries, anesthesia, or downtime. Kybella is the only cosmetic injectable capable of destroying unwanted fat cells for non-surgical facial contouring and Hi, Finch is pleased to offer Kybella in Nashville.
What is Kybella?
2 to 4 treatments spaced 12 weeks apart for optimal results
- Submental fullness, aka double chin
- Unwanted bra fat
- Banana rolls under the buttocks
- Excess fat in the belly
4 to 6 weeks after the first session with continued improvements
Permanent results if you avoid drastic weight fluctuations
$1,200 per treatment
- Schedule your treatment at least two weeks before major events since you may have some post-treatment side effects.
- Temporarily discontinue blood-thinning medications at least one week before the treatment to minimize post-treatment bruising and swelling.
- Avoid alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine for at least 48 hours before the treatment to minimize post-treatment bruising and swelling.
- Don’t smoke for at least one week before the treatment to minimize post-treatment bruising and swelling.
- Postpone the treatment if you have active rashes, infections, or sores in the treatment areas.
- The cosmetic provider will discuss your goals and examine the treatment area.
- Cold packs may be applied to the treatment area to numb your skin.
- Kybella injections will be administered in strategically targeted areas using small needles.
- You can resume most daily activities and work immediately.
- Expect redness, swelling, soreness, and discomfort for a few days.
- Cold packs may be applied after the treatment to minimize swelling.
- Avoid strenuous workouts for about 48 hours.
- Return for all your scheduled follow-up treatments for optimal results.
- The results will gradually start appearing after 4 to 6 weeks.
How does Kybella work?
Hi, Finch is pleased to provide you with the best Kybella in Nashville. Kybella is made of deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring acid that destroys fat cells in your body and expedites their expulsion via the lymphatic system. When injected under the chin (or other areas), Kybella destroys the unwanted fat cells in the submental region. This prevents your body from accumulating fat under the chin, helping you achieve a chiseled jawline.
Is there any downtime?
You may experience moderate to mild swelling at the injection sites for a few weeks. However, the swelling can easily be concealed with clothes. You can resume your daily activities immediately — no downtime.
How long do the results last?
Kybella produces permanent results. Once the unwanted fat cells are destroyed, they can no longer store fat. However, you must maintain the results with a healthy lifestyle.
Can I get Kybella if I’m pregnant?
You should avoid Kybella if you’re pregnant or nursing.
Kybella at Hi, Finch
Hi, Finch is a luxurious medical facility specializing in the latest cosmetic injectables for facial contouring, including Dysport and Botox. We provide highly personalized Kybella treatments to dissolve unwanted fat tissues under the chin and other areas. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your treatment options for Kybella in Nashville, TN.