PRF in Nashville is a cutting-edge, minimally-invasive treatment that can help to restore your skin and hair. This treatment is performed using the platelet-rich-fibrin derived from the patient’s own blood sample. As such, this treatment enlists the body’s internal healing capacities to reverse the signs of aging, improve hair density, and improve skin texture. PRF therapy is completely safe and suitable for all skin types and colors since it uses the patient’s own blood. If you’re looking for a safe and effective way to improve your appearance, PRF therapy may be right for you.
What is PRF for Skin & Hair?
Noticeable results in 1 to 2 weeks with continued improvements
Results last for 1 to 2 years
- For Pigmentation & Scarring: 4 to 6 sessions spaced 2 to 4 weeks apart for optimal results
- For Fine Lines & Wrinkles: 4 to 6 sessions spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart for optimal results
- For Hair Restoration: Once every 3 to 4 months
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Deep wrinkles and folds
- Sun damage
- Pigmentation problems
- Melasma and rosacea
- Acne scarring
- Skin dullness
- Skin laxity
- Stretch marks
- Thinning or balding hair
- Hair loss
For more information on PRF in Nashville, please give us a call for an appointment.
The EZPRF System
Hi, Finch performs PRF for skin and hair using the cutting-edge EZPRF system. EZPRF is widely considered the ultimate blood concentrate for skincare and hair restoration. The blood concentrate harvested using this system contains more platelets per mcL, leukocytes (WBC), and mesenchymal stem cells. Furthermore, it facilitates the slower release of growth factors and cytokines, thereby keeping the treatment alive for longer periods. As such, the EZPRF system promises better results than most other PRF treatments.
- Schedule your treatment at least 2 weeks before major events since you may experience redness and swelling after the procedure.
- Inform the cosmetic provider of all your ongoing medications and medical history.
- Avoid Accutane for at least 6 months before the treatment.
- Avoid laser treatments, such as BBL HERO, for at least one week before the treatment.
- Temporarily discontinue blood-thinning medications for a week before the treatment.
- Temporarily discontinue topical retinoids for 24 hours before the treatment.
- Postpone your PRF in Nashville if you have a skin rash on the treatment site.
- Your cosmetic provider will examine your skin and hair and discuss your goals.
- Your skin will be cleansed, and a numbing gel will be applied to ensure comfort.
- A small sample of your blood will be drawn via a syringe.
- The blood sample will be spun in a centrifuge to isolate the platelet-rich-fibrin.
- The EZPRF sample will be injected into the targeted areas on your skin and scalp to boost collagen and hair production.
- The remaining EZPRF sample will be massaged into your skin.
- You’ll experience mild redness and sensitivity for a few days.
- You can resume your daily activities immediately.
- Your skin may start peeling or flaking off after 3 days.
- Avoid strenuous workouts for 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sunlight, self-tanners, and tanning beds.
- Use broad-spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen when you go outside.
- Go for all your follow-up appointments at regular intervals.
PRF for Skin & Hair at Hi, Finch
Hi, Finch is a state-of-the-art medical aesthetic facility specializing in the most effective skin rejuvenation techniques. With the cutting-edge EZPRF system, we concentrate your body’s innate healing capabilities on specific skin and hair concerns, such as acne scars, fine lines, pigmentation problems, and more. This ensures safe and natural results with continued improvements for several months. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your options for PRF in Nashville, TN.