Dysport is a wrinkle relaxer specifically designed to soften the frown lines between the eyebrows. You look significantly younger and friendlier with a few carefully delivered injections around the eyebrows. Our expert injectors deliver the best Dysport in Nashville.
What is Dysport?
Once every 3 to 4 months for optimal results
- Glabellar lines, i.e., the vertical lines between the eyebrows
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Bunny lines around the nose
- Lipstick lines around the mouth
- Other expression lines on the face
2 to 3 days after injection
3 to 4 months
$13 per unit
- Schedule your Dysport treatment at least 2 weeks before special events since you may experience some redness, swelling, and bruising for a few days.
- Inform your cosmetic provider about all current medications and herbal supplements, such as Aspirin, NSAIDS, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Cod Liver Oil, and other essential fatty acids. Your cosmetic provider may ask you to discontinue some of the medications and supplements about one week before the treatment to minimize bruising and swelling.
- Stop consuming nicotine in any form at least one week before the treatment to minimize bruising and swelling.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, spicy food, high-sugar food, and refined carbohydrates for at least 48 hours before the treatment to minimize bruising and swelling.
- Don’t undergo other cosmetic treatments, such as laser treatments, BBL HERO, chemical peels, etc., for at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Inform the cosmetic provider if you have any active skin rashes, sores, or conditions on the day of the procedure. If so, you may be advised to postpone the treatment.
- The cosmetic provider carefully examines your facial wrinkles and discusses your goals.
- The targeted injection spots are carefully marked to guide the treatment.
- A numbing gel or topical anesthetic is applied to your skin.
- Dysport is carefully delivered underneath the facial tissues using ultrafine needles.
- You’re advised to wear sunscreen when you go outside.
- You can resume your daily activities and work immediately.
- You may experience redness, swelling, itching, discomfort, and irritation around the injection sites for a few hours or days.
- Don’t massage the treatment sites for around 4 hours.
- Sit upright with your head elevated for at least 4 hours.
- Don’t perform vigorous exercises for at least 4 hours.
- The results start appearing in 2 to 3 days with continued improvements for a week.
- Inform the cosmetic provider if the results don’t appear in two weeks.
Dysport at Hi, Finch
Hi, Finch is a luxurious medical facility specializing in skin care via advanced cosmetic injectables. We provide calibrated Dysport doses to ensure naturalized and subtle results that keep people guessing your secret. Please schedule an appointment to learn about your treatment options for Dysport in Nashville, TN.