Skin tightening is a non-invasive procedure that restores your skin’s elasticity, firmness, and smoothness. We use the groundbreaking mJOULE and SkinTyte devices to deliver thermal energy and catalyze your body’s innate collagen production capabilities. This makes your body produce new collagen fibers, leading to smoother, tighter, and more youthful skin when you receive our skin tightening in Nashville.
What is Skin Tightening?
Depends on your specific skin quality
- Fine lines
- Facial wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Skin laxity
Gradual onset of results after 3 months
Several years with proper maintenance and skin care
$250-$800 depending on area to be treated
Before Skin Tightening…
- Wear sunscreen regularly for several weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid sunlight, self-tanners, and tanning beds before the treatment.
- Avoid facial peels, chemical peels, and other laser treatments the month before the treatment.
- Don’t apply makeup or skin products the day or night before the treatment.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medications, ibuprofen, and non-steroidal inflammatory drugs at least one week before the treatment.
- Stop smoking and drinking before the treatment.
- Reschedule the treatment if you have active skin rashes, sores, or illnesses.
During Skin Tightening…
- The cosmetic provider will examine your skin and discuss your goals.
- You’ll be given protective goggles for your eyes.
- A numbing gel will be applied to your skin to ensure comfort.
- The laser device (mJOULE or SkinTyte) will be moved over the treatment areas, delivering laser energy into the skin.
- Soothing creams and SPF may be applied to the skin after the treatment.
After Skin Tightening…
- You may experience redness, swelling, and irritation in the treatment areas.
- Apply cool compresses to reduce discomfort.
- Wear SPF 30+ sunscreen when you go outside.
- Resume your daily activities immediately.
How does skin tightening work?
Hi, Finch performs laser skin tightening in Nashville using Sciton’s groundbreaking mJOULE and SkinTyte platforms. mJOULE delivers dual-wavelength laser energy (combining high-intensity broadband light and fractional laser energy) beneath the skin. SkinTyte delivers infrared light energy beneath the skin. Heating the collagen under the skin makes the collagen fibers contract and tighten the skin tissues.
Does the procedure hurt?
Laser skin tightening is a painless procedure because we apply numbing cream before the treatment to ensure comfort. Furthermore, the SkinTyte device has cooling tips that ensure your skin remains cool during the treatment.
Is there any downtime?
Skin tightening doesn’t involve any downtime. Your skin may seem flushed and sunburnt for a few hours, but you can resume your daily activities immediately.
Skin Tightening at Hi, Finch
Hi, Finch is a state-of-the-art medical aesthetic facility equipped with the latest laser technologies by Sciton. We use the SkinTyte laser device to encourage collagen production, tighten your skin tissues, and reverse the signs of aging without major complications or downtime. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your options for skin tightening in Nashville, TN.