Dermal fillers are cosmetic injectables made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring gel that makes your skin look smooth and supple. When injected under the facial tissues, our fillers in Nashville instantly fill the fine lines and wrinkles, restore lost volume, and make your skin look hydrated. The results are instantaneous. We provide two collections of hyaluronic fillers — Restylane and Juvéderm.
What Are Fillers?
Immediately after injection
Up to 1 year with optimal treatment
Once every 6 to 12 months for optimal results
- Restylane: Restore lost facial volume and correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane Lyft: Restore volume to the cheeks and dorsal hands, i.e., the back of the hands.
- Restylane Refyne: Correct mild to moderate wrinkles, laugh lines, and marionette lines around the mouth.
- Restylane Defyne: Correct moderate to severe wrinkles, laugh lines, and marionette lines around the mouth.
- Restylane Silk: Add volume to the lips and soften the lip lines around the mouth.
- Restylane Kysse: Restore volume, hydration, and softness to the lips.
- Juvéderm XC: Correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines and add volume to the skin.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Lift and contour the cheeks and enhance the chin profile.
- Juvéderm Vollure XC: Correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds.
- Juvéderm Volbella XC: Enhance/ contour lips and correct perioral lines around the lips.
- Juvéderm Ultra XC: Enhance/ contour lips and correct moderate to severe parentheses lines.
For more information on the various types of fillers in Nashville our office has to offer, schedule a consultation today!
- Avoid alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours before the treatment to minimize bruising.
- Avoid smoking at least one week before the treatment to minimize bruising.
- Avoid blood thinning medications at least two weeks before the treatment to minimize bruising.
- Avoid herbal supplements, such as ginkgo biloba, ginseng, fish oil supplements, etc., at least two weeks before the treatment to minimize bruising and swelling.
- Postpone the treatment if you have rashes, skin conditions, or blemishes in the treatment area.
- The cosmetic provider will examine your skin and discuss your goals.
- The ideal fillers will be selected for your specific goals.
- The treatment areas will be marked on your skin.
- A topical numbing cream will be applied to your skin to ensure comfort.
- The chosen fillers will be injected using ultrafine needles.
- Your skin will look instantly smoother, fuller, and better.
- Expect redness, swelling, and discomfort for a few hours.
- Use Tylenol to minimize post-treatment discomfort, if necessary.
- Don’t massage the area for a few hours.
- Avoid strenuous workouts for about 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sunlight for about 72 hours.
Fillers at Hi, Finch
Hi, Finch is a luxurious medical aesthetic facility that provides the latest dermal fillers to restore your facial youthfulness. Each dermal filler treatment is individually designed to address your unique skin concerns and goals, ensuring natural results. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your treatment options for fillers in Nashville, TN.