At Hi, Finch our chemical peels in Nashville are specifically chosen skincare formulations that damage/ exfoliate the uppermost layers of the skin to stimulate skin cell regeneration. The old, worn-out, and damaged skin layers are essentially scrubbed off to reveal smoother and more even-textured skin underneath. We use superficial-to-medium depth chemical peels from AlumierMD — they’re made from pure acids and ensure gentle results.
What are Chemical Peels?
Once every 4 to 6 weeks for optimal results
- Acne breakouts and scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity
- Enlarged pores
- Pigmentation problems
- Facial scarring
- Sun damage
- Textural irregularities
Instant results with gradual improvements over several weeks
Long-lasting results with continued maintenance
$150-$200 per treatment
Before Chemical Peels…
- Schedule your chemical peel in Nashville at least two weeks before major events since you may experience post-treatment redness, irritation, and peeling.
- Avoid Accutane for 6 months before the treatment.
- Avoid laser treatments, such as BBL HERO, and waxing for one week before the treatment.
- Avoid topical retinoids for one week before the treatment.
- Inform the provider of all your ongoing medications and history of cold sores.
- Postpone the treatment if you have an active rash on your skin.
During Chemical Peels…
- Your cosmetic provider will examine your facial skin and discuss your concerns.
- The provider will select the ideal chemical peel for your skin.
- The chemical peel will be massaged onto your skin in the office.
- You’ll receive a post-treatment skincare kit to help your skin heal.
After Chemical Peels…
- You’ll experience mild redness, irritation, and sensitivity for a few days.
- Your skin may start flaking or peeling off after about 3 days.
- Don’t pick at your skin.
- Avoid strenuous workouts until your skin stops peeling.
- Avoid direct sunlight, self-tanners, and tanning beds.
- Use broad-spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen whenever you go outside.
What are the common ingredients used in chemical peels?
The following are the most common ingredients used in chemical peels: alpha hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid, lactic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, and mandelic acid, beta hydroxy acids (salicylic acid), trichloroacetic acid (TCA), and retinol.
Will my skin peel off?
With superficial chemical peels, you may notice redness after the peel for a few hours. However, medium-depth or deep chemical peels, your skin will peel or flake off after about two days and continue peeling for around 5 days. As such, you should schedule the treatment at least one or two weeks before major events.
When will I see the results? How long do the results last?
You’ll notice an instant glow after the peel with continued improvements in tone and texture over several days. The results gradually improve over multiple sessions, and they can be maintained permanently with proper skincare.
Do chemical peels hurt?
Chemical peels don’t hurt. You may experience mild irritation and sensitivity, but there’s no need for anesthesia.
Chemical Peels at Hi, Finch
Hi, Finch is a luxurious medical aesthetic practice specializing in the latest cosmetic treatments from Dysport to microneedling. We provide high-quality chemical peels from AlumierMD, a company known for exceptional results with chemical peels in Nashville. We offer different types and levels of chemical peels according to your unique skin concerns and goals, ensuring optimal results. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your chemical peel options in west Nashville, TN.