Botox is a wrinkle relaxer that smooths your expression lines (dynamic wrinkles) within days of injection. It temporarily paralyzes the facial muscles responsible for the expression lines, such as the forehead lines, frown lines, and crow’s feet. Our expert injectors at Hi, Finch provide you with carefully administered Botox in Nashville. We also provide Dysport, another neuromodulator, as well as facial fillers.
What is Botox?
I had my first Botox experience at Hi, Finch last week and I LOVED IT! The space is amazing and doesn’t feel uncomfortable like a doctors office, but instead it has such a cool and welcoming vibe so I immediately felt comfortable.Megan S.
Kayli and the team are so great! I came in with a ton of questions and ultimately felt extremely confident in choosing services.Lillian G.
I can’t say enough good things about this place!!! I have been getting Botox for 4 years and never once has someone taken the time and paid so much attention to detail as Kayli.MaryKate M.
Hi, Finch is an incredible med spa. Everything from the environment, the staff, the results, to how you are treated while you're there is 5-star. I have had several treatments done at Hi, Finch and have been blown away by the results every single time.Jackie O.
Once every 3 to 4 months for optimal results
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Bunny lines around the nose
- Lipstick lines around the mouth
- Excessive underarm sweating
- TMJ (jaw) pains
3 to 4 days after injection
3 to 4 months
$13 per unit
Botox Lip Flip – $100
Botox for Gummy Smile – $100
What Should I Expect?
- Schedule your Botox treatment at least two weeks before an important event. You may experience some redness and swelling for a few days after the treatment.
- Discontinue nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, herbal supplements, essential fatty acids, and vitamin supplements at least one week before the treatment to minimize bruising. However, please consult your physician before discontinuing medications.
- Stop smoking at least one week before the treatment to minimize bruising and swelling.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, refined carbohydrates, high-sodium foods, and high sugar foods for at least 48 hours before the treatment to minimize bruising and swelling.
- Don’t undergo other cosmetic treatments, such as chemical peels and laser treatments, for at least two weeks before the procedure.
- Inform the cosmetic provider about a history of allergies, cold sores, and medications.
- Postpone the treatment if you have an active rash or skin condition at the treatment area.
- The cosmetic provider examines your skin and discusses your goals.
- The ideal treatment plan is curated according to your specific goals.
- Highly calibrated Botox doses are injected underneath the skin using ultrafine needles.
- Apply sunscreen when you go outside.
- You may experience redness, swelling, irritation, and itching around the injection site.
- Use Tylenol to minimize soreness and discomfort, if necessary.
- Don’t touch or massage the treated area for around 4 hours.
- Keep your head upright for at least 4 hours after the treatment.
- Don’t engage in strenuous activities, such as heavy lifting, for at least 4 hours.
- The results start appearing in 3 to 5 days with continued improvements for two weeks.
- Contact your doctor if you don’t see sufficient results in two weeks.
How does Botox work?
At Hi, Finch, our injectors are experienced and prepared to deliver the best Botox in Nashville. Botox is a neuromodulator, i.e., a cosmetic injectable composed of a neurotoxin protein called botulinum toxin type A. This neurotoxin protein blocks the transmission of signals between nerve endings and specific muscles. As such, it can be used to temporarily paralyze the facial muscles responsible for the appearance of your dynamic wrinkles, thereby smoothing your expression lines.
What is the downtime after Botox?
Botox doesn’t involve any downtime. You can resume your daily activities immediately.
Can Botox prevent wrinkles?
If you start early Botox treatments, you can also prevent or delay the appearance of wrinkles. That’s because Botox minimizes facial muscle contractions, thereby preventing the appearance of deep furrows on your face.
Will the results look unnatural?
We provide extremely calibrated Botox doses to ensure subtle and naturalized results. You’ll maintain a complete range of expressions with no obvious signs of cosmetic work.
Start Your Botox Journey in Nashville at Hi, Finch
Hi, Finch is a luxurious medical facility specializing in skincare and cosmetic treatments. We provide highly calibrated Botox treatments that address your specific requirements with natural results. Please schedule an appointment to learn more about Botox in Nashville, TN.