Hi, Finch med spa offers microneedling in Nashville. Microneedling is the most effective and least invasive skin rejuvenation technique available. Also known as collagen induction therapy, microneedling involves making tiny micro-punctures on the skin’s surface to activate your body’s healing response. Your body activates collagen production and skin cell regeneration, which, in turn, improves fine lines, enlarged pores, facial wrinkles, scarring, pigmentation problems, and other textural irregularities.
What is Microneedling?
Immediate results with continued improvements for several weeks
3 to 5 months after the final session
Starting at $450 (face and neck)
- For Pigmentation & Scars: 4 to 6 sessions spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart for optimal results
- For Fine Lines & Wrinkles: 4 to 6 sessions spaced 12 weeks apart for optimal results
The Candela Exceed™ Microneedling Device
Hi, Finch performs microneedling in Nashville, TN with the cutting-edge Candela Exceed™ microneedling device. This microneedling device has FDA clearance to treat facial wrinkles and reduces facial acne scars. It’s an extremely customizable system with a needle penetration depth ranging from 0.0mm to 1.5 mm, making it suitable for all skin types and concerns. With up to 150 high-precision needle penetrations per second, this is the most effective microneedling device on the market.
Microneedling + PRF
Microneedling is an extremely customizable treatment. It can also be combined with PRF (platelet-rich fibrin), thereby accelerating your skin’s natural healing and collagen production capabilities.
PRF is one of the forefront treatments in anti-aging. It is widely used to rejuvenate skin. While the healing properties of platelets in the human blood have been known for centuries, medical researchers have found that PRF speeds up healing and recovery. It is being used extensively to help with wound healing in maxillofacial procedures including neck, face, head, jaws, and mouth-related treatments.
- Schedule your microneedling treatment at least two weeks before major events since you may experience redness, swelling, and irritation.
- Inform the cosmetic provider of all your ongoing medications and medical history.
- Avoid Accutane for at least 6 months before the treatment.
- Avoid laser treatments, such as BBL HERO, for at least one week before the treatment.
- Temporarily discontinue blood-thinning medications for a week before the treatment.
- Temporarily discontinue topical retinoids for 24 hours before the treatment.
- Postpone the treatment if you have a skin rash on the treatment site.
- Your cosmetic provider will examine your facial skin and discuss your goals with Nashville microneedling.
- The provider will curate the ideal treatment plan. This involves selecting the appropriate needle penetration depth and determining if you need PRF with microneedling.
- If you opt for PRF, the cosmetic provider will draw a small sample of your blood via a syringe.
- Your blood will be spun in a centrifuge to isolate the PRFs.
- The prepared PRF solution is then placed in a separate vial.
- The Candela Exceed™ microneedling device makes ultra fine punctures on the skin’s surface.
- The PRF solution is applied to your skin like a facial.
- A soothing gel is applied to your skin to minimize discomfort.
- You’re given a post-procedure skincare kit.
- You’ll experience mild redness and sensitivity for a few days.
- You can resume your daily activities immediately.
- Your skin may start peeling or flaking off after 3 days.
- Avoid strenuous workouts for 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sunlight, self-tanners, and tanning beds.
- Use broad-spectrum SPF 30+ sunscreen when you go outside.
- Use the provided post-treatment skincare products according to the instructions.
Microneedling at Hi, Finch
Hi, Finch is a luxurious medical facility specializing in the latest cosmetic treatments. We use the latest FDA-approved microneedling device (Candela Exceed™) to ensure optimal results with the utmost precision. Your cosmetic provider may also recommend PRF therapy with microneedling to improve your skin texture. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your options for microneedling in Nashville, TN.