Spider veins, broken capillaries, and other unsightly vascular lesions can be a thing of the past with IPL vein treatment. At our state-of-the-art facility, we use BBL HERO to deliver precise, effective results with minimal side effects or downtime. After just a few short sessions, you’ll see a noticeable improvement in the appearance of spider veins and broken capillaries. So don’t wait any longer, call us today to schedule a consultation.
IPL VEIN TREATMENT
What is IPL Vein Treatment?
Multiple sessions spaced 6 to 12 weeks apart for optimal results
- Spider veins
- Capillary malformations
- Tiny varicose veins
- Other vascular lesions
Gradual onset of results in 1 to 3 weeks with continued improvements over multiple sessions
The same spider veins won’t return, but you may develop new spider veins
Starting at $250
Before IPL Vein Treatment…
- Temporarily discontinue blood-thinning, ibuprofen, and non-steroidal inflammatory drugs at least one week before the treatment.
- Don’t drink alcoholic beverages or smoke for at least 48 hours before the treatment.
- Don’t apply creams or lotions the day before the treatment.
- Reschedule the treatment if you have a fever or other illnesses.
During IPL Vein Treatment…
- The cosmetic provider will examine your veins and discuss your goals.
- You’ll be given protective eyewear.
- A numbing cream will be applied to your skin to ensure comfort.
- The mJOULE laser device will be gently moved over the treatment areas.
- You may feel slightly hot as the laser energy seeps into your skin.
- A soothing cream will be applied to your skin to reduce post-treatment discomfort.
After IPL Vein Treatment…
- You’ll experience mild redness, discomfort, and swelling for a few hours after the treatment.
- You can resume most of your daily activities and work immediately.
- Avoid strenuous activities and heavy lifting for a few days.
- The spider veins should gradually diminish over several weeks.
- Wear compression stockings to encourage optimal blood circulation.
IPL Vein Treatment at Hi, Finch
Hi, Finch is a state-of-the-art medical aesthetic facility specializing in the latest medical aesthetics treatments. We use the groundbreaking BBL Hero to treat spider veins and other forms of vascular lesions while ensuring optimal safety and comfort. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your vein treatment options in west Nashville, TN.