AQUAGOLD facial is a luxurious skin rejuvenation technique to smooth skin, reduce pores, redness, and scars, and brighten your complexion. A uniquely formulated cocktail of skincare products is delivered into the skin via twenty 24-carat gold ultrafine needles. The micro-infusion device delivers a bespoke cocktail of essential products meant just for you. As a result, your skin looks radiant for up to 4 weeks.
What is AQUAGOLD Facial?
Once every 4 weeks to maintain the results
- Pigmentation problems
- Acne scars and surgical scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Redness and inflammation
- Enlarged pores
- Excess oil production
- Skin dullness
- Textural irregularities
- Skin laxity
Up to 4 weeks
Starting at $600
Before AQUAGOLD Facial…
- Avoid chemical peels, exfoliation, and waxing for two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid prescription retinol products for a few days before the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking for a few days before the treatment.
- Inform your cosmetic provider of all ongoing medications and health concerns.
- Schedule your treatment a few days before major events since you may have mild redness.
During AQUAGOLD Facial…
- Your cosmetic provider will examine your facial skin, discuss your goal, and assess your skin type.
- A custom treatment plan and skin care cocktail will be curated just for you.
- Your skin will be cleansed.
- The chosen ingredients will be placed in the sterile tube of the AQUAGOLD device.
- The ingredients will be pressed into your skin via the 24-carat gold ultrafine needles.
After AQUAGOLD Facial…
- You may experience mild redness, swelling, and soreness for a few hours.
- You can resume your daily activities and work immediately.
- Don’t wash your face the day of the treatment.
- Don’t apply makeup for around 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight for a few days.
- If you go outside, wear an SPF 30+ sunscreen.
- Avoid steam rooms, tanning beds, and swimming for a few days.
How does AQUAGOLD facial work?
AQUAGOLD is a micro-infusion facial device that nourishes the skin from within. The cosmetic doctor curates a personalized skincare cocktail consisting of hyaluronic acid, stem cells, platelet-rich plasma, toxins (micro-tox), antioxidants, and other vitamins. These essential ingredients are delivered into your skin’s underlying layers via a device consisting of twenty hair-fine 24-carat needles. This instantly boosts your facial appearance, making your skin look smooth, even-textured, and radiant.
When should I have an AQUAGOLD facial?
AQUAGOLD facial can be a part of your monthly skin care routine if you want to maintain perpetually radiant skin. Alternatively, you can opt for this treatment a few days before a major event to ensure you’re ready for your close-up.
Which areas of the body can AQUAGOLD facial treat?
AQUAGOLD facial is ideal for the following areas: around the eyes, eyelids, around the eyelashes, on and around the lips, other parts of the face, neck, décolleté, and dorsal hands.
Is there any downtime?
Your skin may look flushed for a few hours, but you can resume your daily activities immediately.
AQUAGOLD Facial at Hi, Finch
Hi, Finch is a state-of-the-art medical aesthetic facility specializing in the most luxurious and advanced cosmetic treatments. We provide the highly-curated AQUAGOLD micro-infusion treatment to revitalize your skin, wiping away years of accumulated skin damage with one session. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your unique AQUAGOLD facial treatment plan in west Nashville, TN.