Spider veins, broken capillaries, and other unsightly vascular lesions can be a thing of the past with laser vein treatment. At our state-of-the-art facility, we use BBL HERO to deliver precise, effective results with minimal side effects or downtime. After just a few short sessions, you’ll see a noticeable improvement in the appearance of spider veins and broken capillaries. So don’t wait any longer, call us today to schedule a consultation.
Laser Vein Treatment
What is Laser Vein Treatment?
Multiple sessions spaced 6 to 12 weeks apart for optimal results
- Spider veins
- Capillary malformations
- Tiny varicose veins
- Other vascular lesions
Gradual onset of results in 1 to 3 weeks with continued improvements over multiple sessions
The same spider veins won’t return, but you may develop new spider veins
Starting at $250
Before Laser Vein Treatment…
- Temporarily discontinue blood-thinning, ibuprofen, and non-steroidal inflammatory drugs at least one week before the treatment.
- Don’t drink alcoholic beverages or smoke for at least 48 hours before the treatment.
- Don’t apply creams or lotions the day before the treatment.
- Reschedule the treatment if you have a fever or other illnesses.
During Laser Vein Treatment…
- The cosmetic provider will examine your veins and discuss your goals.
- You’ll be given protective eyewear.
- A numbing cream will be applied to your skin to ensure comfort.
- The mJOULE laser device will be gently moved over the treatment areas.
- You may feel slightly hot as the laser energy seeps into your skin.
- A soothing cream will be applied to your skin to reduce post-treatment discomfort.
After Laser Vein Treatment…
- You’ll experience mild redness, discomfort, and swelling for a few hours after the treatment.
- You can resume most of your daily activities and work immediately.
- Avoid strenuous activities and heavy lifting for a few days.
- The spider veins should gradually diminish over several weeks.
- Wear compression stockings to encourage optimal blood circulation.
How does laser vein treatment work?
mJOULE is a dual-wavelength laser device that combines powerful broadband light (BBL HERO) and fractional laser (MOXI) capabilities. The laser device emits wavelengths of light energy that are absorbed by the damaged capillaries, blood vessels, and spider veins. As the walls of the damaged blood vessels seal shut, the spider veins shrink and dissolve. Over time, the spider veins fade away from the skin’s surface.
Does laser vein treatment hurt?
Laser vein treatment is a painless procedure, especially since we apply topical anesthesia to ensure comfort. At most, you may experience a warming sensation in your legs.
When can I resume work?
You can resume work and your daily activities immediately after the treatment. However, you must avoid direct exposure to sunlight or wear an SPF 30+ sunscreen at all times.
When will the spider veins disappear?
You’ll start noticing the results after a week or two, but you may need multiple sessions to watch all the spider veins disappear.
Laser Vein Treatment at Hi, Finch
Hi, Finch is a state-of-the-art medical aesthetic facility specializing in the latest laser treatments. We use the groundbreaking mJOULE platform to treat spider veins and other forms of vascular lesions while ensuring optimal safety and comfort. Please schedule an appointment to discuss your laser vein treatment options in west Nashville, TN.